The latest Amiga game news, reviews and opinions.

Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

Amiganitzu - Reaches Version 9.5

I've covered the progress of Amiganitzu a number of times here on this blog over the past few months, and it now looks like development is almost complete.

Now up to version 9.5, the game has come on leaps and bounds since the early YouTube clips were posted up. This latest release even adds a choice of copper bar backgrounds, which can be turned off if you find them a bit too much.

English Amiga Board member, Spud, commented that the game was "Copperbar-crazy", with author, CarasGhant responding with "Yeah I went a bit overboard, hence the off option".


(Amiganitzu version 9.5)

All being well, the full game should see a release before Christmas. Watch this space, as I'll have a review just as soon as I get my hands on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment