The latest Amiga game news, reviews and opinions.

Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

A Quick Update

It's been well over a month since I last updated the blog, and for that I must apologise.

A combination of work and holidays have been to blame, meaning my time for tinkering around on the Amiga has been sorely limited. That said, I have been lucky enough to have been invited to play test a work in progress version of forthcoming arcade adventure "Dylan The Spaceman", which is shaping up to be something rather special indeed.

I'll be reporting more on Dylan over the coming weeks, and at the same time hope to find more opportunities to keep the blog updated.

Happy gaming!

1 comment:

  1. Everyday man, everyday I come to see an update of a new Amiga game in development, something, no update, no update..then next day..no update, then next...no update..the next...no update...finally something new to read about. I want see to new games posted here...:)

    ReplyDelete